Station Casinos My Generation
Recipe of the Month
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
1 lb. Spicy Italian Sausage Ground
4 oz. Yellow Onion Small Diced
8 oz. Cream cheese Room Temp
4 oz. Baby spinach chopped
8 oz. Mozzaralla cheese shredded
16 Large Mushroom Caps
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large skillet brown the sausage and onion, drain.
3. In a large bowl add sausage and onion mixture. Stir in cream cheese, spinach and 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
4. Stuff mushroom caps with filling, add to a large casserole dish and sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
5. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until the filling is warm and the cheese on top is browned.
Enjoy by eating them all and not sharing.