Station Casinos My Generation
Recipe of the Month
(Makes 4 servings)
- 15 Fl. Oz. Clam Juice
- 1 Clove Garlic clove, peeled, chopped
- .5 Fl. Oz. Lemon Juice, fresh
- 1.5 Fl. Oz.White Wine
- .25 Fl. Oz. Olive Oil
- 1 Pinch Salt and Pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- Heat up large sauce pot and pour oil.
- Add garlic and cook until golden brown. Stir constantly.
- Deglaze pan with white wine. Reduce by half.
- Add lemon juice and clam juice. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and Enjoy!
<< BACK TO RECIPE INDEX