<!-- Recipe of the Month | Pasta Cucina Shrimp Scampi -->
Station Casinos My Generation
Recipe of the Month
Pasta Cucina Shrimp Scampi
- 2 oz Oil
- 6 oz Shrimp
- 1 tsp pureed Garlic
- 2 oz White Wine
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1.5 oz unsalted butter
- 1 tsp Chopped Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 Roma Tomato, diced
- 1 Tbsp Basil, chiffonade
- 9 oz Angel Hair Pasta, cooked
Method of Preparation:
- Pre-heat a sauté pan to medium heat.
- Place the oil and garlic in to the pan. Let the garlic fry for few seconds until golden brown.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Add the shrimp to the pan. Cook the shrimp on both sides.
- Add the wine to the pan. Deglaze and add the lemon juice and the chili flakes.
- Place angel hair pasta in 180+ degree water. Reheat for 10 seconds.
- Add tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper and butter to pan.
- Shake all excess water from pasta before adding to pan.
- Spin pasta on tongs and pile high in center of bowl. Use spatula to scrape remaining ingredients from pan on top of pasta.
- Garnish with the chopped parsley.