<!-- Recipe of the Month | Green Salsa -->
Station Casinos My Generation
Recipe of the Month
6 Green tomatoes (Tomatillos), husked and washed
3 tablespoon yellow onions, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
3 Serrano chilies
1 pinch of kosher salt
3 cups of water
Method of Preparation:
1. In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
2. Add the Serrano chilies and green tomatoes;
simmer uncovered for approximately 12-15 minutes.
3. Drain, reserving ¼ cup of the liquid.
4. In a blender, puree the chilies, tomatoes, garlic and chopped onion,
then add the reserved liquid if needed to get a saucier texture.
5. Transfer to a bowl and add salt to taste.
<< BACK TO RECIPE INDEX