Station Casinos My Generation
Recipe of the Month
7 Eggs Fresh
2.6 cups Milk Condensed
2.6 cups Milk Whole
1 Pinch Spice, cinnamon, ground
1 Pinch Spice, nutmeg, ground
.5 Fl oz Vanilla extract
1 Pinch Salt, kosher
1 cup Sugar, granulated
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- In a clean sauce pot, add sugar and melt over medium heat. Cook until sugar turns golden brown.
- While hot, ladle in 1floz of Carmel into the bottom of each cup. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine egg, condensed milk, whole milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and salt - mix vigorously.
- Place soufflé cups in a pan and ladle 5 floz of mix into each cup.
- Pour water into pan until the cups are 3/4 submersed.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and then foil.
- Cook at 350°F degrees until internal temperature of flan reaches 170 degrees.
- Remove from water bath and quick chill.
- Individually wrap, date, and store under refrigeration.
- Serve and Enjoy!
<< BACK TO RECIPE INDEX