<!-- Recipe of the Month | Feast Buffet Bread Pudding -->
Station Casinos My Generation
Recipe of the Month
Feast Buffet Bread Pudding
- 3 3/4 cups Half & Half
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup & 5 tbsp of granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp of dark Rum
- 1 lb of bread, cut into 1” cubes
Method of Preparation:
- Combine the Half & Half, eggs, sugar and rum in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together until the sugar dissolves.
- Place the bread in the bowl.
- Allow the bread to soak up all of the liquid.
- Place this mixture into a baking pan.
- Cover and bake at 325°F for approximately 30 minutes or until the custard is firm.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Cut a piece and enjoy!