<!-- Recipe of the Month | Cafe Spinach and Artichoke Dip -->
Station Casinos My Generation
Recipe of the Month
Café Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 tsp butter, unsalted
- 4 oz onion, diced
- 32 fl oz heavy cream
- 7 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt, kosher
- 2 pinches nutmeg
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp water
- 1 cup spinach, cooked and drained
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, diced small
Method of Preparation:
- Sauté the diced onions with butter in a large pot until translucent and tender.
- Add the heavy cream, cream cheese, black pepper, salt, and nutmeg.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Combine the cornstarch and water to create slurry.
- Whisk in the slurry then bring to a boil slowly for 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and transfer the product into a clean food storage container and let cool.
- Fold in the spinach and artichokes.
- Mix until incorporated then keep inside the refrigerator until needed.