<!-- Recipe of the Month | Avocado Shrimp Salad -->
Station Casinos My Generation
Recipe of the Month
avocado shrimp salad
- 3 Avocados - cut in half, pit removed
- 8 oz Grilled Shrimp
- 1/2 cup Diced Tomato
- 1 tablespoon Onions, diced small
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Cilantro, chopped small
- 1/2 tablespoon Jalapeno, minced
- 1 fl oz Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/4 cup Cucumber, diced small
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Method of Preparation:
- Cut avocado in half an remove pit.
- Dice grilled shrimp and combine with remaining ingredients in a small bowl and toss together.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill avocado halves with shrimp and tomato salad and serve immediately.