<< Back to Newsroom
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Weekend pool parties are coming to Green Valley Ranch Resort
(Las Vegas, April 24, 2018) – With pool season underway at Green Valley Ranch Resort, the property is gearing up for something special.
The Pond at Green Valley Ranch Resort offers adult playtime for guests 21 and over each Saturday and Sunday beginning May 5 from 11 a.m.-7 p.m., with a live DJ every Saturday and Sunday from noon-6 p.m. Daybed rentals at the Pond’s weekly parties cost $150, and cabana rentals cost $250. (Press photos available for download here)
Special event dates are below, and each themed party will feature a free braiding station by the salon at Green Valley Ranch Resort, games such as Connect 4 and Cornhole, and oversized pool toys.
- May 5 “Snack ‘n Splash” sponsored by Clique Hospitality featuring Borracha and Bottiglia bringing light bites from 1-3 p.m. Partygoers can enter a food selfie competition to win the title of “Best Foodie” and $100 food and beverage comp at Borracha or Bottiglia.
- May 26 “Throwback Pond Party” for Memorial Day Weekend throws it back to the early 2000s and the 90s. Guests who take the best #GVRThrowback photos will win tickets to Billy Gardell or Sinbad.
- June 16 “Boots & Bikinis” where guests can enjoy western themed cocktails, and country hits, including music by Brantley Gilbert and Lauren Alaina. Guests can enter into the “Best Boots” contest or the “Best Bikini” contest for two free Brantley Gilbert tickets.
- July 7 “Swim & Sip” with CraftHaus Brewery, and enjoy beer samples from 1-3 p.m.
- Aug. 4 Vegas Golden Knights cheerleaders takeover The Pond from 1-3 p.m.
- Sept. 1 “Final Runway” end of season party to celebrate Labor Day Weekend. From 2- 3 p.m., guests can participate in a fashion runway, flaunting their best summer attire judged by fashion influencers – the fan and judge favorite will win a $100 salon credit at The GVR Salon. Guests can purchase a mimosa to benefit Amanda’s Hope Rainbow Angels, with a portion of the proceeds to be donated.
About Green Valley Ranch Resort
The AAA Four-Diamond Award-winning Green Valley Ranch Resort opened in 2001 in Henderson, just minutes away from McCarran International Airport and the Las Vegas Strip. It features almost 500 guest rooms and suites, a 30,000-square-foot spa, movie theater and exciting casino action. The property’s restaurant collection includes Hank’s Fine Steaks & Martinis, Tides Seafood & Sushi Bar, and Borracha Mexican Restaurant. Green Valley Ranch Resort is owned and operated by Station Casinos. To learn more about Green Valley Ranch Resort, please call (702) 617-7777 or visit www.greenvalleyranch.sclv.com.