<< Back to Newsroom
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Palms Casino Resort fires up A.Y.C.E. Buffet December 22
A celebration of “All You Can Eat,” the reimagined buffet debuts just in time for the holidays
Click to Tweet: Indulge in the all-new buffet experience, A.Y.C.E Buffet at @palms – set to debut on Dec. 22 #AYCEVegas
(Las Vegas, December 8, 2017) – Palms Casino Resort, the iconic property now part of the Station Casinos’ family, today announced that A.Y.C.E., the reimagined buffet concept with a distinct approach to culinary offerings and preparations in a swanky environment, will open its doors on December 22.
A celebration of “All You Can Eat,” A.Y.C.E. Buffet is part of the Palms’ recently announced $485 million renovation plan, which will touch virtually every aspect of the property. Worldly cuisine presented in an innovative, technique-focused fashion will be the signature of A.Y.C.E., which will host guests in an open food hall setting. Wood burning grills, large rotisseries, and smokers offer an interactive chef-driven experience, while communal tables provide for unexpected social engagements. Pops of color emerge in checkered stained-glass windows accented by equally vibrant plaid carpets, warm woods and stone finishes frame the room.
“A.Y.C.E. will define the Vegas buffet not only with elevated and eclectic food displays but also in its modernized presentation, where we focus on the method of preparation,” said Jon Gray, Vice President and General Manager of the Palms. “There are spectacular culinary options ranging from vegan to hearty, which will provide an upgraded food experience for every type of guest.”
From-scratch recipes and various classic cooking methods will set the tone for the types of cuisine served at A.Y.C.E. The new buffet will feature seven different food stations with menus created by Station Casinos’ executive chefs including Certified Master Chef David Kellaway, Chef Joseph Kudrak, and Chef Patrick Higgins:
- The Greenery features individually plated and platter style fresh greens, fruits, and surprising seasonal salads such as spicy green papaya, elegant arugula fig with goat cheese and balsamic vinaigrette, complemented by a traditional Italian antipasto with cured meats, olives, pepperoncini, mushrooms and a variety of tangy and salty cheeses.
- The Hearth centers around a brick open oven focusing on baked items such as casseroles, assorted gourmet pizzas, whole fish, English pasties, and roasted vegetables. Everything from baked chili pie to rustic breakfast bowls and cheesy quiches will be served hot from the oven. Also featured at the open-air kitchen are cedar plank salmon with honey, rosemary and lemon zest and a mini duck cassoulet on a bed of white beans.
- The Roastery features a central rotisserie that will showcase a broad variety of international fare. Standouts include braised oxtail poutine served over thick cut French fries topped with mozzarella curd, and French onion beef sliders with melted gruyere cheese. The rotisserie will also be loaded with golden brown Italian porchetta, and even whole heads of cauliflower rubbed with spiced curry. A wood burning grill will be the second standout at this station. With flavors of white oak and mesquite chips, dishes like grilled calamari steaks, chicken teriyaki, sausages, and quesadillas will deliver flavor while sizzling over the 900-degree grill.
- The World Pan reaches beyond the familiar wok to include vegetable paella with saffron rice, Moroccan lamb, congee, and dim sum, bao buns, gyoza and dumplings and other globally inspired dishes like cioppino, stroganoff, stir-fry, fried noodles, gumbo, and more.
- Smoke & Fire, using a favorite flavoring technique, will serve every manner of protein and vegetable adorned with a golden-brown patina and a delicate smoky nuance. Dishes include traditional bourbon glazed ham, barbecue ribs, hot links, smoked brisket benedicts with corn bread, as well as hollandaise, poached eggs, and cornmeal Johnny cakes for breakfast.
- Revival will focus on wellness, power-boosting super foods and specialty vegan, vegetarian and anti-inflammatory cuisine, perfect for health-savvy guest. Sample offerings will include fresh pressed juices, crispy eggplant “bacon,” zucchini noodles with mushroom bolognese, rainbow chard hash and cauliflower and quinoa grits.
- Sweet & Light will be sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. With delectable choices ranging from fresh fruit cobblers, freshly baked cookies, and signature frozen treats to croissants and breakfast pastries, the dessert station is a colorful combination of sweet and tart. The station also features a gelato bar with creative ice cream taco combinations and gelato cookie sandwiches.
Adult beverages include a creative mix of “ready-to-drink” canned beverages by San Diego-based Cutwater Spirits with flavors ranging from Fugu Vodka Mild Bloody Mary, Three Sheets Rum and Cola to Old Grove Gin and Tonic. Also offered is a selection of draft beers including Barley’s Mango IPA and Porter, as well as wines by Canyon Road Winery.
A.Y.C.E. will be open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and will offer Bottomless Mimosa Brunch on Sundays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information on A.Y.C.E, please visit www.palms.com.
Link to photos: https://tinyurl.com/y9syjm9f (Photo Credit: Sam Abrams)
About Palms Casino Resort
In 2016, Station Casinos LLC acquired Palms Casino Resort (the “Palms”). Since its opening in 2001, the Palms has been heralded as one of Las Vegas' “must see” gaming and entertainment destinations. An all-encompassing, one-stop experience, the iconic property boasts three distinct towers and a diverse mix of bars, restaurants, live entertainment venues and immersive lifestyle experiences across a 95,000-square-foot casino. Popular amenities include the iconic Fantasy Suites; the legendary Pearl Concert Theater, Las Vegas’ leading concert venue; newly updated luxury movie theatres by Brenden Theatres and over 60,000 square feet of meeting and convention space. The Palms is now undergoing a $485 million renovation that will touch virtually every aspect of the property and is expected to transform the Palms into a “must see” gaming and entertainment destination by creating a mix of classic Vegas hospitality and extraordinary new experiences through world-class partnerships. Those partnerships will include industry-leading nightlife and entertainment companies such as TAO Group, Clique Hospitality and Live Nation, as well as celebrity chefs Bobby Flay, Michael Symon and Marc Vetri. The Palms is located just west of the center of the Las Vegas Strip off I-15 on Flamingo Road and offers free shuttle service to The Strip. To learn more about the Palms, please call (866) PALMS-RES, (866) 725-6773, visit www.palms.com, or connect with Palms Casino Resort on Twitter @Palms, on Instagram @PalmsCasinoResort and on Facebook.
Palms Casino Resort
702.942.6843 | email@example.com