All charitable requests must:
- Be submitted through our company website submission process (see "submit a charitable request" link)
- Be a properly qualified 501 (c) 3 non-profit tax exempt charitable organization (based or with a chapter) located in Nevada.
- Be submitted at least 90 days in advance of any initiative or event.
- Fall into one of Station Casinos’ key areas of giving including:
- Youth-organization and programs focused on providing services to children
- Education-efforts to strengthen and assist our K-12 public education system
- Community betterment-organizations, programs and initiatives dedicated to providing basic social services to those in need such as food pantries, shelters, senior citizen programs and children’s welfare to name a few.
- Diversity-programs focused on enhancing economic opportunities within minority communities
We unfortunately cannot consider requests from
- Individuals or teams (either sports or academic)
- Programs that provide services exclusively outside of Nevada
- Programs that discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, sex or national origin
For further information please contact:
Corporate and Government Relations Dept.
Station Casinos, Inc.
1505 S. Pavilion Center Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89135