Station Casinos’ restaurants to offer special Thanksgiving Day menus
Station Casinos’ restaurants to offer special Thanksgiving Day menus
Feast and Festival Buffets to also feature dishes for Chanukah
LAS VEGAS – Several restaurants and buffets at Station Casinos and Fiesta properties will offer a wide variety of special Thanksgiving items for lunch and dinner Thursday, November 28. Additionally, all Feast and Festival Buffet locations will feature a special station for Chanukah, available from Nov. 27 through Dec. 5.
Thanksgiving at Station Casinos
With choices ranging from traditional to alternative fall favorites, there will be something everyone in the family can enjoy at Station Casinos this Thanksgiving. Regular menus will also be available at nearly all restaurants, and many will also have expanded hours.
Feast and Festival Buffets – Buffet hours will remain the same for Thanksgiving and vary by property.
- The carving station will feature roast turkey, prime rib and ham
- Traditional sides include pecan sage stuffing, green bean and mushroom casserole and mashed potatoes
- Pierogis with brown onions and butter, blue nut salad with poached pears, and salmon with dill cream
- Red Rock Resort and Green Valley Ranch Resort will offer additional options that include herb roasted bone-in rack of lamb, pumpkin ravioli with arugula and pine nuts, baked mussels, and Tuscan kale salad with red wine vinaigrette
- For dessert, enjoy cheesecake and pumpkin pie.
Thanksgiving prices for both brunch and dinner are as follows:
Red Rock Resort and Green Valley Ranch: $18.99 with Boarding Pass, $23.99 without.
Boulder Station, Palace Station, Santa Fe Station, Sunset Station and Texas Station: $12.99 with Boarding Pass, $17.99 without.
Fiesta Henderson and Fiesta Rancho: $11.99 with Boarding Pass, $16.99 without.
Terra Rossa at Red Rock Resort and Terra Verde at Green Valley Ranch Resort will offer a gourmet Italian food experience and offer a la carte menu items in addition to standard menu offerings:
- Terra Rossa: Tuna tartar with pomegranate, avocado and arugula for the salad course ($21); seared scallop over butternut squash puree with baby beets (34); and rosemary black truffle wild turkey breast with Yukon Gold potatoes, Italian sausage, chestnuts, green beans and cranberries ($42).
- Terra Verde: Jumbo shrimp cocktail with horseradish cocktail sauce for the starter ($18); pumpkin ricotta ravioli with brown butter, sweet amaretto cookies and Grana Padano cheese ($22); roasted turkey breast with Italian sausage and chestnut stuffing, mashed potatoes, string beans and cranberry pomegranate sauce ($38); and warm apple cinnamon tart with vanilla bean gelato for dessert ($10).
Both Terra Rossa and Terra Verde will open at 2 p.m. Reservations are encouraged.
Mexican restaurants will be offering their exciting south-of-the-border menus in addition to a traditional American Thanksgiving meal. The dinner comes with:
- Roast turkey
- Bourbon glazed yams, mashed potatoes and gravy, traditional sage stuffing, green beans and cranberry sauce
- House salad with choice of dressing
- A choice of apple or pumpkin pie for dessert.
The meal runs $8.99. Cabo will be open at 11 a.m. at Boulder Station, 2 p.m. at Sunset Station, and noon at Santa Fe Station and Palace Station. Amigo’s at Fiesta Henderson will open at 2 p.m. and Garduños at Fiesta Rancho will open at 3 p.m. Reservations will not be accepted.
Grand Cafés at Boulder Station, Palace Station, Santa Fe Station, Sunset Station and Texas Station as well as Café Fiesta at Fiesta Henderson will offer a classic Thanksgiving dinner with the trimmings. The same Thanksgiving meal will also be offered at Pasta Cucina locations at Boulder Station, Palace Station and Sunset Station.
- Slow roasted turkey breast
- Chestnut stuffing
- Yukon Gold mashed potatoes
- Green beans
- Candied yams
- Choice of pumpkin pie or apple pie
The meal runs $8.99 per person with Boarding Pass. Grand Cafes will offer this from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Pasta Cucina at Palace Station and Sunset Station opens at 2 p.m., and the Boulder Station Pasta Cucina opens at 4 p.m.
Grand Cafés at Green Valley Ranch Resort and Red Rock Resort will offer high-end twists on the traditional dinner:
- Choice of butternut squash soup or winter green salad
- Classic turkey dinner of oven roasted turkey, sage gravy, candied yams, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, cornbread stuffing, green beans amandine, and cranberry sauce
- Choice or homemade pumpkin pie, pecan pie, or apple crisp and butterscotch ice cream
The meal runs $16.99 per person with Boarding Pass, and is available from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Reservations will not be accepted at any Grand Café locations or at Café Fiesta.
All Station Casinos’ steakhouse locations will offer customized Thanksgiving menus in addition to their standard menu offerings:
- Austins Steakhouse at Texas Station: A special dinner with roasted kabocha squash, sage nage and maple gastrique soup to start; apple-shallot roasted turkey with brown cider gravy, sage stuffing and cranberry sauce; and a pumpkin crème brulee with whipped cream and candied pepitas for dessert. The meal is $22, and the restaurant opens at 3 p.m.
- The Broiler Steak & Seafood at Boulder Station: The special dinner begins with The Broiler’s famous soup and salad bar that will also feature butternut squash and potato leek soup; it is followed by roasted tom turkey with turkey jus lie, sautéed green beans, cornbread stuffing and potato and celery root gratin; and dessert offers a choice of pumpkin or pecan pie. The cost is $24, and the restaurant opens at 1 p.m.
- The Charcoal Room at Santa Fe Station: The special holiday prix fixe menu features a soup course of roasted parsnip soup with sweet potato crisp; an entrée of lemon pepper and herb roasted turkey with andouille sausage and cornbread stuffing, bourbon candied yams, buttered green beans, giblet gravy and Yukon Gold mashed potatoes; and a pumpkin crumble with praline sauce and cream for dessert. The meal is $35.
- Fuego Steakhouse at Fiesta Henderson: A special holiday menu that begins with a choice of cream of asparagus soup or winter green salad; entrée featuring roasted tom turkey with duet of mashed potatoes and pureed yams, haricot vert, cornbread stuffing, cranberry sauce and turkey gravy; and pumpkin pie for dessert. The cost is $19.
- Sonoma Cellar Steakhouse at Sunset Station: The holiday menu includes Brussels sprouts slaw with maple glazed pecans and mustard dressing to start; sage butter roasted tom turkey with potato and autumn hash, apple and raisin sourdough stuffing, cider gravy and onion marmalade; and a harvest pear crisp with candied ginger for dessert. The cost is $35.
- Hank’s Fine Steaks at Green Valley Ranch: An option to enjoy the specialty items as a complete meal or a la carte. Menu includes a roasted butternut squash veloute with sautéed wild mushrooms and cognac scented whipped cream ($12); salad of winter mixed greens, blue cheese, grapes and spicy candied pecans with Minus 8 vinaigrette ($11); slow oven-roasted white meat turkey, stuffed and baked dark meat turkey served with traditional trimmings, stuffing and giblet gravy ($39). Complete menu available for $70 per person.
- T-Bones Chophouse at Red Rock Resort: The menu will feature a la carte items such as an appetizer of crispy pork belly with celery root puree, baby carrot chips, pickled mustard seeds and apple cider reduction ($16); salad of roasted baby beets with arugula, pumpkin seed brittle, manchego cheese and a cranberry and cardamom vinaigrette ($14); and entrée choices of turkey porchetta with sweet potato soufflé, bourbon cream sauce, hazelnut and fig stuffing, roasted Brussels sprouts and cranberry sauce ($42) or braised lamb shank with creamy polenta, oven roasted mushrooms and vegetable ragu, cabernet reduction glaze and beet chips ($56).
All of the prices above are per person unless otherwise indicated and substitutions to the Thanksgiving Day menu may not be permitted. Steakhouses open at 2 p.m. unless otherwise specified; Thanksgiving hours may vary from regular hours. Please be aware, management reserves the right to adjust hours, offerings and pricing at any time. All specials are subject to availability; reservations are encouraged.
Chanukah at Station Casinos
Station Casinos continues its custom of offering specialty items during the eight day celebration of Chanukah at all of its Feast Buffet and Festival Buffet locations. This year, guests can enjoy items from dinner on Nov. 27 through dinner Dec. 5, with dishes also available during lunch and brunch following the eve of Chanukah. Specialty items include:
- Roast chicken
- Honey mustard and ginger salmon
- Tzimmes (traditional recipe consisting of prunes and carrots)
- Latkes (potato pancakes)
- Potato and apple kugel
- Matzo ball soup
- Roasted beets and carrots
In addition to the specialty items for Chanukah, guests will enjoy the standard buffet items. Buffet prices will remain the same during Chanukah, excluding the Thanksgiving holiday. See above for details.
For more information about any Station Casinos or Fiesta restaurant, and for phone numbers to make reservations, head to www.sclv.com.
About Station Casinos
Station Casinos owns 18 properties throughout Southern Nevada including Boulder Station, Green Valley Ranch Resort, Fiesta Rancho, Fiesta Henderson, Palace Station, Red Rock Resort, Santa Fe Station, Sunset Station, Texas Station, Wild Wild West and several smaller properties under the Wildfire Gaming division such as Barley’s and Wildfire Casinos. For more information or to see complete menus, visit www.sclv.com.