We Love Locals July 4th Fireworks Blast
STATION CASINOS’ “WE LOVE LOCALS’ JULY 4TH FIREWORKS BLAST”
FIREWORKS SHOW FUN FACTS
(LAS VEGAS)— The Valley’s largest 4th of July fireworks show, “We Love Locals’ July 4th Fireworks Blast,” will light up the skies of Southern Nevada at approximately 9 p.m. tomorrow night at Green Valley Ranch Resort and Red Rock Resort.
The show will be an expansive fireworks display with a greater intensity and more powerful than years’ past including numerous types of special shells including Red Ruby Dazzlers, Blue Sparkling Lights and Silvery White Waterfalls creating a willow branch-like effect and star bursts. Gorgeous Brocade Willows of heavy silver and gold glitter trails will glisten in the night sky.
Phil Grucci, 5th generation President/CEO and Creative Director of Fireworks by Grucci, explains “Las Vegas has been and will continue to be our favorite performance city. Our history here dates back to the mid 70’s with displays my grandfather produced at the Sands hotel.”
FIREWORKS FUN FACTS
- It takes four days and approximately 530 man hours to prepare for and set up the fireworks
- The state-of-the-art fireworks program is electronically fired from a computer-generated script featuring choreography between the music and fireworks
- The Grucci family brought 11 pyrotechnicians out to set up and launch the two shows
- It took 20 hours to choreograph and design the shows
- There will be 305 firing cues
- Fireworks By Grucci is one of the premier fireworks companies in the world. Over the years they have produced some of the most extravagant fireworks shows including seven consecutive U.S. Presidential inaugurations and several Olympic Games.
RECOMMENDED PUBLIC VIEWING AREAS:
While there truly will be no bad seat in the house, each property has carved out a public viewing area for their guests:
Green Valley Ranch Resort: 2300 Paseo Verde Parkway, Henderson
- Public Viewing Area: Paseo Verde Garage roof
- Radio Partner: KCYE 102.7 FM “The Coyote”
Red Rock Resort: 11011 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas
- Public Viewing Area: Northeast surface parking lot at the corner of Charleston Blvd. and Pavilion Center Drive.
- Radio Partner: KKLZ 96.3 FM “Greatest Hits”
ABOUT THE MUSIC
A special-themed musical score has been created and the show has been designed around the music. It will be simulcast live on two Beasley Broadcast Group radio stations including KCYE 102.7 FM “The Coyote” and KKLZ 96.3 FM “Greatest Hits”.
Fireworks Music (in order) Artist
Because The Beatles
Sirius Alan Parson’s Project
It’s America Rodney Atkins
Star Spangled Banner Boston
All You Need is Love The Beatles
Love John Lennon
American Land Bruce Springsteen
Fanfare for the Common Man Aaron Copeland
Rodeo Hoedown Aaron Copeland
Nessun Dorma Jeff Beck