Café Fiesta at Fiesta Henderson is now open
Café Fiesta, Fiesta Henderson’s the new 24-hour dining experience is now open
Henderson, Nev. – April 19, 2013 – Fiesta Henderson’s newest restaurant, Café Fiesta, is now open offering around-the-clock great food at a great value. The restaurant offers original recipes at unbeatable prices as all menu items are under $10.
The menu covers the gamut in offerings for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as specialty dishes and lighter options for the health-conscious diner. From pancakes and eggs to huevos rancheros and steel-cut oatmeal, the breakfast staples are covered and side choices include the traditional hash browns and country potatoes to fruit or cottage cheese. Lunch and dinner offerings include hearty starters such as the classic shrimp cocktail and beef sliders, soups and salads, burgers, crafted sandwiches and entrées. The menu also includes specially noted “healthier choice” items such as Chinese Chicken Salad and Blackened Turkey Burger that are lower in calories and fat.
Among the highlights:
- Challah Bread French Toast: Sweet and thick challah bread is lightly battered and cooked on the griddle until golden brown. It is served with warm maple syrup and homemade whipped cream. $6.99.
- Philly Cheesesteak Omelet: A twist on the South Philly classic; a fluffy egg omelet filled with thinly sliced sirloin, sautéed onions and American cheese. $7.99
- Fresh Vegetable and Cheese Egg White Omelet: Mushroom, tomato, onions, peppers and reduced fat cheese tucked inside of airy egg whites. $7.99
- Soups from Scratch: Choices of chicken noodle, chunky fresh tomato bisque, New England clam chowder, chicken tortilla and Station’s signature beef chili. $2.49 for a cup; $3.49 for a bowl
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese: Tillamook cheddar, gruyere and aged provolone with caramelized onions and seasoned tomato, grilled on sweet challah bread. $8.99
- Burgers: A choice of patties including beef, turkey or black bean with a variety of toppings to choose from and served with a choice of crispy fries, sweet potato fries, coleslaw, seasoned tomato salad or a fresh-cut Fuji apple. $5.99-$8.99
- New York Steak and Baked Potato: Center cut, choice New York steak, cooked to order and served with a baked potato. $9.99
- Mahi mahi: Lightly seasoned and grilled, topped with a sweet tangy and chunky warm tomato chutney and served with steamed vegetables and roasted potato. $9.99
– More –
Café Fiesta now open – pg. 2
The restaurant, situated on the south end of the property just off the casino floor, underwent a complete remodel that is inviting, contemporary and lively. Warm wood tones and a color palette that includes red and gold give the space an airy and lively Southwestern feel.
Café Fiesta is the property’s answer to guests who wanted satisfying food available throughout the day and night. The restaurant is the newest improvement for Fiesta Henderson, which recently updated its pit and opened a new high-limit slots room. The hotel tower was also recently refreshed with improvements that include new televisions, carpeting and window treatments. Fiesta Henderson continuously makes strides to serve the local communities. For more information, please visit www.fiestahenderson.sclv.com.
About Fiesta Henderson
Fiesta Henderson Hotel & Casino offers more than 220 hotel rooms and suites in Henderson, one of the fastest growing areas in Southern Nevada. The property also offers more than 77,000 square feet of gaming and meeting space. Additional dining options include Fuego Steakhouse, Amigo’s, the award-winning Festival Buffet and casual dining options located in the Food Court. Other amenities include three bars and a 12-screen movie theater. Fiesta Henderson is owned and operated by Station Casinos.